The Friends of Ygnacio Valley Library is a non-profit community group dedicated to supporting our local public library and its many patrons.
The Ygnacio Valley Library is OPEN!
The Friends are Back, and We are Ready to Read.
ALSO BACK – Our popular Silent Auction is open again!
See details on the Silent Auction page of this website.
What the Friends do:
• Sponsor Library programs and events for children, teens and adults
• Purchase equipment, furniture, and supplies for the Library
• Purchase books and materials for the Library collection
• Donate generously to keep the Library open 21 more hours per week
• Contribute to the Walnut Creek “One City, One Book” program
How we do it:
• Lobby Book Sales every day
• Giant Quarterly Book Sales
• Holiday Book Sale
• Silent Auctions
• Friend-ship donations
Join us! Be a Friend! or Volunteer! See how Friend-ship is right for you!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – Tax ID number 23-7067648. We will send you a charitable donation receipt following your donation.