Become a Friend of the YV Library with an annual donation of as little as $10 for an individual or family.
Attend the Friends Only Pre-Sale on Friday night before each Quarterly Book Sale. Friends get first crack at the most sought after books.
Complete and return the YV Library Friend-ship Form with your donation. Your tax deductible Friend-ship enables us to support the YV Library by providing books, materials, and programs for our community. Contact the Friends at Info@YVLFriends.org with any questions.
You provide a valuable service to our community whether you donate your time, your books, or $$$!
- Lobby book sales: Friends can sort donated books and stock the shelves one day per month. Partner with a friend!
> Call Terry at (925) 687-0612 for more information.
- Quarterly book sales: Friends sort and shelve books according to genre, assist with sales and help clean up once each sale is done.
- Website: Update and maintain the Friends website.
- Newsletter editor
- Miscellaneous one-day projects: Help as needed at library events.
- Make new friends by volunteering with the Friends!
- Be a Friend!
Come to a monthly board meeting, typically held at 6:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month (except July & August), in the YV Library Meeting Room. The annual meeting is held in May, just prior to the regular board meeting. Learn about the exciting activities we are sponsoring to make our library a better place.
NEXT MEETING: Call Judy at (925) 932-8591 to confirm next meeting time and date.
Show your support for the YV Library by joining the Friends or
renewing your Friend-ship TODAY!