The Friends of Ygnacio Valley Library is a non-profit community group dedicated to supporting our local public library and its many patrons.
The Ygnacio Valley Library is CLOSED
and the Parking Lot is being REPAVED.
A re-opening date has not yet been announced.
The Friends are unable to accept book donations or
hold in person book sales at this time.
We look forward to the future re-opening of the Library
and we wish you health and safety until then!
What the Friends do:
• Purchase books and materials for the Library collection
• Purchase equipment, furniture, and supplies for the Library
• Donate generously to keep the Library open 21 more hours per week
• Sponsor Library programs and events for children, teens and adults
• Contribute to the Walnut Creek “One City, One Book” program
How we do it:
• Lobby Book Sales every day
• Huge Quarterly Book Sales
• Holiday Book Sale
• Silent Auctions
• Friend-ship donations
Join us! Be a Friend! or Volunteer! See how Friend-ship is right for you!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – Tax ID number 23-7067648. We will send you a charitable donation receipt following your donation.