Be a Part of Your Neighborhood Library!
The Friends of Ygnacio Valley Library is a non-profit community group dedicated to supporting our local public library and its many patrons.
NEW! APRIL BOOK SALE CANCELLED
We wish you health and safety and will see you in July!
What we do:
• Purchase books and materials for the Library collection
• Purchase equipment, furniture, and supplies for the Library
• Donate generously to keep the Library open 21 more hours per week
• Sponsor Library programs and events for children, teens and adults
• Contribute to the Walnut Creek “One City, One Book” program
How we do it:
• Lobby Book Sales every day
• Huge Quarterly Book Sales
• Holiday Book Sale
• Silent Auctions
• Friend-ship donations
Join us! Become a Friend! or Volunteer See how Friend-ship is right for you!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – Tax ID number 23-7067648.