Be a Part of Your Neighborhood Library!
The Friends of Ygnacio Valley Library is a non-profit community group dedicated to supporting our local public library. Our Library is a vital part of our community for EVERYONE!
What we do:
• Purchase books and materials for the Library collection
• Purchase equipment, furniture, and supplies for the Library
• Donate generously to keep the Library open 21 more hours per week
• Sponsor Library programs and events for children, teens, and adults
• Contribute to the Walnut Creek “One City, One Book” program
How we do it:
• Lobby Book Sales every day
• Huge Quarterly Book Sales
• Holiday Book Sale
• Silent Auctions
• Friend-ship donations
Join us! Become a Friend!
Explore our site and see how Friend-ship is right for you!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – Tax ID number 237067648.