The Friends of Ygnacio Valley Library is a non-profit community group dedicated to supporting our local public library and its many patrons.
The Ygnacio Valley Library is CLOSED
for now and is housing a
COVID-19 testing station.
The Friends are unable to accept book donations or
hold in person book sales at this time
due to COVID-19 regulations.
We look forward to the future re-opening of the Library and we wish you health and safety until then!
What the Friends do:
• Purchase books and materials for the Library collection
• Purchase equipment, furniture, and supplies for the Library
• Donate generously to keep the Library open 21 more hours per week
• Sponsor Library programs and events for children, teens and adults
• Contribute to the Walnut Creek “One City, One Book” program
How we do it:
• Lobby Book Sales every day
• Huge Quarterly Book Sales
• Holiday Book Sale
• Silent Auctions
• Friend-ship donations
Join us! Be a Friend! or Volunteer! See how Friend-ship is right for you!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – Tax ID number 23-7067648. We will send you a charitable donation receipt following your donation.