The Friends of Ygnacio Valley Library is a non-profit community group dedicated to supporting our local public library and its many patrons.
The YV Library is temporarily CLOSED, but please join us online for LibraryFest 2020!
The Friends of YV Library is a sponsor of LibraryFest 2020, a complimentary online celebration of our community libraries open to all from September 23-25 from the Walnut Creek Library Foundation.
Join us for five free & lively, online programs,
over three days (Sept 23-25) and the
LibraryFest: Celebration & Fundraiser event on September 25.
Click here: LibraryFest 2020 for more information and to register for each event!
The Ygnacio Valley Library is CLOSED
for now and is housing a
COVID-19 testing station.
The Friends are unable to accept book donations or
hold in person book sales at this time
due to COVID-19 regulations.
We look forward to the future re-opening of the Library and we wish you health and safety until then!
What the Friends do:
• Purchase books and materials for the Library collection
• Purchase equipment, furniture, and supplies for the Library
• Donate generously to keep the Library open 21 more hours per week
• Sponsor Library programs and events for children, teens and adults
• Contribute to the Walnut Creek “One City, One Book” program
How we do it:
• Lobby Book Sales every day
• Huge Quarterly Book Sales
• Holiday Book Sale
• Silent Auctions
• Friend-ship donations
Join us! Be a Friend! or Volunteer! See how Friend-ship is right for you!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – Tax ID number 23-7067648. We will send you a charitable donation receipt following your donation.